A Short Explaination on Watching the Pod Casts.
The most recent Pod Cast is the one that is showing in the Pod Cast window just below.
When you click on the Pod Cast to view the video, it will play.
When it is finished playing you will see other Pod Casts that have been uploaded show up and you can scroll through them as you wish and pick from any of them to view. Most are only a few seconds long and a couple are about 2 to 3 minutes.


Live Steam Events; past and future.

In the podcast window below you will find a number of short clips from various activities. Enjoy !

FUTURE EVENTS:
Check out the Lake Shore Live Steamers web site for a current schedule of runs. www.lakeshorelivesteamers.com




Live Steam Powered Podcast

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Discover Live Steam Convention @ Mill Creek Central RR.

In the above photo: I don't know how many times I have seen this gentleman in magazine pictures or on someones website running this Clishay. I never thought I would see him in person. But there he was at the Discover Live Steam Convention at Mill Creek Central Rail Road.



Here is an O.S. Locomotive. The craftsmanship is very good. Ran on propane and first time out on the track, I did not hear any complaints or issues come up. Personally, I did not care for the roar of the burner, only because you couldn't hear the "bark" of the engine working.


Then there was this derailment which occured right in front of Vendor's Row. I heard it as it was happening and I went over to lend a hand. I could not help but take these two pics before helping out. My caption for the last picture would read something like;

"Derailment...What derailment..?"



Back at the campsite, we were right beside a mainline, so in the evening we would sit and watch the locos go by. I downloaded this app for my phone which does some interesting things with pictures. Here are a few examples.
And as a side note, I don't think wearing clothes that match your engine is always a good thing.