A Short Explaination on Watching the Pod Casts.
The most recent Pod Cast is the one that is showing in the Pod Cast window just below.
When you click on the Pod Cast to view the video, it will play.
When it is finished playing you will see other Pod Casts that have been uploaded show up and you can scroll through them as you wish and pick from any of them to view. Most are only a few seconds long and a couple are about 2 to 3 minutes.


Live Steam Events; past and future.

In the podcast window below you will find a number of short clips from various activities. Enjoy !

FUTURE EVENTS:
Check out the Lake Shore Live Steamers web site for a current schedule of runs. www.lakeshorelivesteamers.com




Live Steam Powered Podcast

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A rolling chassis

As I had mentioned in my last podcast, I was having some modem issues. The cable guy came out and got things going this morning so I'm playing "catch up" on my blog stuff.
As of 5-10-10 the Heisler has been up on the trucks with drive shafts, gearboxes and cylinders / crankcase in place and linked up.
Everybody is also up on the new engine stand, but I don't have pictures of that yet, but I will soon.
I am trying to use my spare time to get ready for the club meet next month so I can at least have the Heisler out at the track in good rolling order. I should have it at one of the steaming bays, provided they are not all full.